Senior Event Sales Executive
Senior Sales ExecutiveSenior Sales Executive / Exhibitions / Events/ Sponsorship/ Digital /Account Management /New Business£26,000 - £28,000 (DOE) + uncapped commissionCentral LondonYour New Company:A world recognised media organisation, who create and deliver highly specialised content through publishing, events and exhibitions. They are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join their successful and friendly team with the opportunity to progress to Sales Manager.
- Salary: £26000 - £28000 Per Annum 40% OTE in Year 1-uncapped, plus benefits, trave
- Location: London
- Duration: Permanent
- Date Posted: 6.12.2018
Senior Sales Executive
Senior Sales Executive / Exhibitions / Events/ Sponsorship/ Digital /Account Management /New Business
£26,000 – £28,000 (DOE) + uncapped commission
Your New Company:
A world recognised media organisation, who create and deliver highly specialised content through publishing, events and exhibitions. They are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join their successful and friendly team with the opportunity to progress to Sales Manager.
What you will receive for your hard work and commitment:
- A competitive salary of £27,000 plus 40% uncapped commission
- Achievable bonus
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Modern office environment, lots of perks.
- Opportunity to travel UK and Overseas
Your new role:
- Working to predetermined targets to sell exhibition space, sponsorship and digital assets.
- Conduct on-going telesales activity and be able to confidently sell and close via the telephone, as well as understand the consultative sales process.
- Responsible for finding and developing new business as well as handling and growing existing business. Sourcing and closing new business is essential.
- Face to face sales skills are required for visits with exhibitors across Europe.
- Ability to analyse and canvass competitive shows.
- Contacting past exhibitors and prospecting new companies.
- Ability to manage own sales pipeline and numerical acumen
- Maintain sales database and keep up to date contacts and notes on CRM.
- A team-player taking on board and implementing new ideas from colleagues (both sales and non-sales) and to contribute your own ideas to the team.
- Success will be measured on weekly activity levels ie. calls per week, sales against target, new business leads per week and how well or close you are to your customers
- A respectful and supportive team player
- Accurate, confident and timely reporting with regards to: targets and pipelines in sqms and revenue and sponsorship
- Be able to create, customise and sell multiple bespoke sponsorship packages of over :15k+
- Cross-sell to different events and digital platforms
- Play an active role in account management, i.e. understanding their clients profile, activities as well as goals and strategies and problems and be able to recommend solutions.
- Be able to handle clients’ objections effectively, incorporating spin selling techniques
- Have a commercial approach when selling to associations and government bodies
- Be proactive and creative in the sales approach seeking new business opportunities
- Take ownership of own work, demonstrate independent thinking
- Be able to carry out project work with clear impact and outcomes
- Have a good understanding of portfolio strategy and embrace necessary changes
- Three years sales experience, preferably in exhibitions
- The want to develop to Sales Manager
- Passionate customer focused attitude
- Idea generator, initiative-taker and ability to think outside the box
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and rapport building skills
- Resilient, determined and able to work under pressure
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Team player
- Strong drive and ambition
- A second language would be an advantage
**If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please do assume on this occasion that your application has been unsuccessful**
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...