- Salary: £25000 Per Annum
- Location: Bromley
- Date Posted: 13.02.2018
Your new Company:
This is a great opportunity for you to join a highly successful, expanding business based in Bromley, Kent. They are warm, friendly, supportive and are at an exciting time in its development.
Your role and responsibilities:
The main purpose of your role is to provide support to the sales team in terms of administration.
- Daily support of the sales team
- The input and processing of a high volume of orders and enquiries
- Processing invoices
- Advising on stock availability
- Daily communication with customers via telephone and email
- Working with other internal departments to ensure orders are fulfilled, on time and within budget
- Regular reporting
What do you need to be successful in this role:
- Great IT skills
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused
- Strong admin skills
- Self motivated – able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proactive, organised with the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge gained from a similar environment
Due to the high volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within 3 working days, we apologise that your application will have been unsuccessful at this time but please do keep checking our website for other opportunities – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...