- Salary: £25000 - £27500 Per Annum free parking, pension, healthcare
- Location: Kent
- Date Posted: 20.06.2018
They are a leader in their field, established, successful and expanding business with a friendly, corroborative, supportive, relaxed but professional.
Their offices are modern, airy and there is parking on site.
As a Sales Administrator and part of a team of 5, the role is office based and is focussed on confirming customer orders, invoicing and working closely with the warehouse to keep customers updated of the progress of their orders.
The role reports into the Finance Director and your attention to detail is critical as their business is conducted in multi-currencies.
Your role a Sales Administrator will include the following:
- Input of customer orders and acknowledgements
- Process relevant paperwork for the shipping of goods
- Handling customer requests/queries by email and telephone
- Raising delivery notes
- Raising invoices for repairs in the UK and overseas
- Co-ordinating with logistics staff on the return of goods/items
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Team regarding travel to exhibitions, travel etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- An excellent Administrator with a keen eye for detail
- Possess a high level of customer service skills and be a proficient communicator both in writing and verbally
- Have intermediate PC skills including Word/Excel/Outlook : if you have Pegasus Opera or similar, that would be great but it is not essential.
- Previous gained from a Sales Administration position is preferred and if you have gained that in manufacturing, that would also be advantageous but again, it is not essential.
- Proactive, able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Conscientious, cheerful under pressure and a good team player
- Possess a “will do, can do” attitude and be prepared to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Preferably have your own form of transport but this is not essential
- Easy commutable distance of Bromley, Kent, on a daily basis
What is in this for you:
- Competitive salary of £25,000 – £27,500
- Free parking
- Private healthcare after probation
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...