Qualified Accountant - Practice
- Salary: £30000 - £50000 Per Annum Free parking, pension
- Location: Kent
- Date Posted: 11.01.2019
Senior Accountant : Practice
Our client, a small Accountancy Practice with a big ambition is looking to hire a Qualified Senior Accountant with experience in preparing financial statutory accounts and taxation services to SME businesses with turnovers up to £10m.
The Practice prides itself on being progressive, personable and creative accountants.
The role will be based in their office based in the Sidcup/Bexley area of Kent, there is on-site parking available but is serviced well by public transport links.
The perfect Candidate:
- Fully qualified ACCA/CIMA
- A team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Have at least 3+ years of working within a practice
- Experience of managing a portfolio of clients
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to build excellent relationships with colleagues, suppliers and clients
- Live locally to the area
- Good working knowledge of Sage, Xero, IRIS or similar is necessary
- Possess the ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong attention to details
- Confident and open to new challenges
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provide outstanding accountancy service to a wide portfolio of clients
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Preparation of statutory accounts, year-end accounts for Limited Companies, sole traders, partnerships and individuals
- Preparation of Personal and Corporate Tax Returns
- HMRC And Companies House queries
- Occasional visits to client premises
- Opportunity for growth and development
- A salary of £30,000 – £50,000 according to experience
- Free parking
- Pension Scheme
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...