Part-Time HR Administrator
- Salary: £22000 - £25000 Per Annum
- Location: Bromley
- Date Posted: 10.07.2017
HR Assistant/Part-time/20/21 hours per week/to£25,000 pro-rata/Bromley/
Your new company:
This is an established, successful, friendly, supportive business with offices based in central Bromley, easily accessible from Bromley North or Bromley South BR and serviced well by local bus routes.
Your new role:
This is a PART-TIME HR ASSISTANT role – 20 or 21 hours per week, every week, this can be 5 mornings or 3 full days, whichever is most workable for you.
The main purpose of the role is to provide HR assistance in the operation and maintenance of the company\’s Training and Competency scheme, HR policies and staff matters.
To carry out all business activity strictly within the rules and requirements of their industry regulations and to be aware of and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the regulatory environment as it applies to your work area.
What will you be doing?
- Recruitment – provide administrative assistance to Managers when they are recruiting
- Staff induction – complete pre-employment tasks – arranging system set ups and referencing
- Competency – create competency assessments for colleagues in conjunction with their managers
- Appraisals – schedule appraisal reviews, ensuring they are completed annually
- Employee screening – carrying out DBS and Credit checks
- Staff training – organise and record staff training; act as the Administrator for the Company\’s online training system – this includes enrolling colleagues on courses, monitoring completion and producing reports; purchase study material and exams for professional qualifications; source and book external training courses; arrange internal training courses
- Compile lateness and sickness figures, monthly
- Holiday – act as the Administrator for the Company\’s holiday system and maintain holiday records
- Provide support and assistance in the creation and amendment of policies and procedures
- Arrange work experience for students
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- 2 years experience gained from an HR role, preferably in financial services
- Be able to work 20/21 hours per week either 5 mornings or 3 full-days
- Have the ability to work confidentially and with discretion
- Great organisation skills – attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise and organise own workload
- Approachable, helpful, professional, team player
- Live locally to Bromley
- Excellent IT skills – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What you will get in return:
A competitive basic salary of £22,000 – £25,000 (pro-rated for part-time hours), 20 days holiday (pro-rata) rising to 25 after 5 years, group ife assurance of 3 times your annual salary and a company stakeholder pension.
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...