x4 Media Sales Executives
Media Sales Executive South East London (Print, Event and Online Sales)£25,000 plus OTE circa £10K Jobfinders are thrilled to be working with a growing, dynamic and very exciting Media House who are expanding one of their successful portfolios and therefore require eager Sales Executives to join their prosperous team of 6 sales executives.Culture: Dynamic, Fast paced, Fun, Social, Supportive, Encouraging, Progressive. Your Role:To sell media packages to new business and existing business consisting of: display advertising, projects, reprints, awards, sponsorship, exhibition space, digital and online advertising and associated activities.
- Salary: £20000 - £25000 Per Annum Uncapped OTE + benefits
- Location: London
- Duration: Permanent
- Date Posted: 15.12.2017
Media Sales Executive
South East London (Print, Event, Sponsorship and Online Sales)
£25,000 plus OTE circa £10K in Year One
Jobfinders are thrilled to be working with a growing, dynamic and very exciting Media organisation who are expanding one of their successful portfolios and therefore require FOUR Sales Executives to join their prosperous team.
Culture: Dynamic, Fast paced, Fun, Social, Supportive, Encouraging, Progressive.
- To sell media packages to new business and existing business consisting of: display advertising, projects, reprints, sponsorship, exhibition space, digital and online advertising and associated activities.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- You will have the opportunity to sell media packages (events, online, digital, print, advertorials, bespoke packages) by telephone and a little face to face selling to existing clients who you will nurture and account manage as well as bringing new customers on board.
- Listen to what your clients are saying in the market place, offer effective sales solutions in return : you have the freedom to do this!
- Assist in preparing promotional plans, sales literature and media packs to really promote your products
- Keep on top of your admin and account enquiries
- Marketing : maximise the promotion of your products with regular mailings and keeping your database up to date.
- Open door policy with editorial, production and publishing team to make sure all avenues to maximise sales can be explored
- Copy to production must be handed over on time so you must be organised.
- Assist and be involved with budgets for advertising sales for the publications’ annual business plans
Are you the right person for this role?
If you have 12 months media sales experience and you are enthusiastic, driven and bright and looking for a company who is exciting, fast paced, who don’t micro manage you? Then Yes….this is a great place to make a mark on your career!
Your Desirable Qualities:
- 12 months experience selling media
- You have a proven track record of hitting sales targets or, again have an attitude where you will do as much as you can to prove this is something you CAN do given the right opportunity!
- Driven and ambitious
- Can do attitude
£25,000 basic salary plus and uncapped commission (circa £10K in year one), and an opportunity to join a successful and expanding team with in house training and be in excellent position to learn and progress in your sales career.
25 days holiday per annum increasing to 28 days per annum after 5 years
09:30 – 17:30 – Monday – Friday
Seasonal rail ticket scheme
Pension at 3%
If you do not receive a response from us within three days of submitting your application, please do assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Please refer to our website for details of other positions available and thank you for your application
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...