Market Research Analyst
Market Research Analyst
- Salary: £40000 - £60000 Per Annum free parking, pension, healthcare
- Location: Kent
- Date Posted: 10.08.2018
Market Research Analyst/SE London/Kent/Orpington/Bromley/Westerham/Sevenoaks/manufacturing/£40+ Highly competitive
We are looking to hire a MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST for one of our clients with their head office based on the outskirts of SE London/Bromley in Kent. This is a NEW HIRE to the business and thus you will have the opportunity to take ownership of the role and make it your own.
Due to the continued growth of their business within a competitive market, we are looking to recruit a Market Research Analyst to the Sales and Marketing team in their head office. Reporting into the Operations Director, the role will play an active and key role in developing a suit of market data to support their understanding of their market and their customers to strengthen their proposition development.
You will support the business strategy by ensuring that the business is focussed on key market opportunities and leads globally. You will participate in all aspects of project work including, but not limited to, conducting primary and secondary company and market research, analysing and collecting data, generating specific lists of potential customers, summarising findings, developing sales and market initiatives, collateral, presentations and supporting lead generation in market industries.
As their Market Analyst you will be lead co-ordinator of their CRM (Microsoft Dynamics). This includes building and managing reports and dashboards, integration work with add-in marketing automation tools, overseeing the lead hand off process, overseeing the integration of market development plans and project installation database.
Working closely with the Sales Director on monthly market reports, quarterly reports for senior management to use and build upon.
Provide market intelligence, country/regional trends, key customers and competitor insights/analysis.
What you will need to be successful:
- Live within a reasonable commutable distance of Bromley, Kent, preferably with your own form of transport
- Strong analytical skills
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Technical background, preferably gained from a manufacturing environment but this is not essential
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Advanced skills and working experience of Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Microsoft Dynamics (helpful) but certainly robust CRM knowledge
- Demonstrated success in lead generation
- Team player
- Have experience of communicating return on investment and value propositions
- Demonstrated past success in market and account research
There is a fuller job description available and I would be delighted to discuss this in further details with you.
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...