IT Support Analyst
- Salary: £32000 - £38000 Per Annum Bonus, 26 days holiday, onsite gym, free parking
- Location: Croydon
- Date Posted: 24.05.2017
IT Support / 1st-2nd Line / MacOS / £36,000 – £38,000 / Croydon / iOS / Microsoft / Exchange/Hyper-V/MS 2012
This position is for an IT Support Technician with a varied skill set to report into the IT Manager, undertaking a mix of 1st – 2nd line tasks as well as some 3rd line.
- Diagnosing and resolving user issues quickly and efficiently
- Implement security and ensure network security updates are applied to all equipment and kept up to date
- Fault finding and repair on desktops and laptops
- Maintain and administer the infrastructure – MS Server/Desktops and MS Exchange
- Administer and maintain MacOS
- Installation and maintenance of all hardware and software
- Ensure licencing agreements are adhered to
- Monitor and fix Tape/Disk backups
- Undertaking projects as and when required
Skills and Experience
- Educated to `A-Level` standard or equivalent
- Hands on experience with Hyper-V 2012R2 virtualization
- Experience supporting Windows Server 2008, 2012 R2, XP, Widows 7 & 10
- Previously configured on Active Directory and Servers on a network based around TCP/IP using DHCP, DNS
- MS SQL Server 2012
- Firewall configuration – Sonicwall and VPN WAN connections
- Hyper-V clustering and replication
- Knowledge of ISO 27001
If you cover the above experience and are interested in hearing more about the position, please apply now and your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If you haven`t received a response within 3 working days, please assume your application was unsuccessful.
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...