Head of HR
Are you an inspirational people manager who loves to grow and develop a team, bringing out the strengths of individuals and creating a cohesive high performing team?
Are you passionate about delivering great customer service, ensuring that the HR operations are efficient, and enables the business to deliver by recruiting and retaining great people?
- Salary: £55000 Per Annum
- Location: Kent
- Date Posted: 06.08.2018
As Head of HR, partnering with a senior management team and supported by a team of HR professionals, you will facilitate our client\’s business plan ambitions across an integrated well-being provision.
We are seeking an outstanding candidate who has:
- Significant experience of leading a HR function, and delivering both strategic and operational HR
- Demonstrated effective change management successfully.
- Outstanding leadership and management skills with the ability to take a considered, clear and fair view of complex issues, align and motivate a team of HR professionals, communicate and model behaviours consistently;
- Strong track record of implementing and promoting change management initiatives within a dynamic and growing organisation;
- Credible working knowledge of UK employment law and practices;
- Proactive and engaging approach to building stakeholder relationships;
- Commercial approach to HR delivery with the ability to identify risks and opportunities for our client;
- Experience of optimising HR systems to improve service delivery; and
- Appreciation for the resourcing, engagement and succession of our client\’s workforce.
In return, you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Stakeholder pension;
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and holiday purchase scheme;
- Discretionary incentive award scheme
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount & salary sacrifice scheme including Childcare vouchers.
- Car allowance : up to £3,400
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I look forward to receiving your application.
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...