Field Sales - Position filled
Field Sales Manager - Events/Subscriptions/Digital/Print£30,000 basic/20% of salary in commission, car allowance, 25 days holiday
- Salary: £30000 - £45000 Per Annum £5100 car allowance/free parking/UK travel
- Location: South East (Home Counties)
- Date Posted: 10.04.2018
Field Sales/Publishing/Media/Events/Sponsorship/£30K + car allowance/£45k OTE/UK travel/free parking/West Sussex/Kent/Surrey/
Your new company!
The business are the providers of market leading business information in their field. They are supportive and fun, with a commitment to striking a work/life balance as well as providing you with the opportunity to grow as an individual. In addition to the basic salary of c£30,000, there is a car allowance of £5100, 25 days holiday, contributory pension, life assurance, income protection.
This is A NEW ROLE due to phenomenal growth, joining a team of 3, you will be field-based, with travel to clients within the UK.
Working across the entire brand (which is being revitalised) you will be selling a wide range of marketing and content solutions across digital, print, lead generation, virtual and live events.
Your main responsibilities:
- Based both in the office and in the field, you will be selling (consultatively!) multi-platform solutions to a large and thriving client base
- Use your initiative to research prospects, your competitors and fully understand the industry to drive commercial opportunities
- Develop and manage existing key accounts to maximise spend
- Create opportunities for new business and identify key growth areas
- Take responsibility for managing your clients
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Previous sales experience (Digital marketing/publishing/events/subscriptions/digital) or similar
- Experience of selling creative solutions
- Fabulous communication skills
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- Positive attitude
- Driven, animated, keen
- Driving licence!
Should you apply?
Absolutely!!!! If you would like to work in a dynamic team of experienced sales professionals where you are supported and where the company is dedicated to learning and development that offers a culture of REWARD – apply now!
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...