- Salary: £28000 - £30000 Per Annum
- Location: Kent
- Date Posted: 09.07.2018
Executive Assistant/PA/Central Bromley/£28-30,000/NEW ROLE
We are currently looking to hire a professional Executive Assistant/PA to support the MD of this progressive, growing, professional firm with their Head Office based in Central Bromley.
THIS IS A NEW HIRE to the business so you will have an opportunity to really take ownership of the role and make it your own!
A bit about the Business:
Established, progressive, successful, supportive, expanding professional firm : friendly and a business that recognises your hard work and commitment, offers progression and clear career paths within the business.
They are based on the outskirts of Bromley in Kent, easily accessible via public transport including Bromley South and Bromley North BR.
We are looking an Executive Assistant/PA to provide excellent support to the Managing Director as the business continues to grow by providing an exemplary, high quality administrative support to free up his time to enable him to focus on other responsibilities.
- Co-ordinate executive communications, taking calls, responding to email and interfacing with all stakeholders
- Organise and schedule internal and external meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, take minutes during these meetings
- Diary management : plan appointments and meetings
- Liaison with clients and business guests
- Book business travel : flights, transportation and accommodation
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents and presentations in accordance with Company standards and branding
- Prepare monthly reports including data analysis in Excel
- Provide ad-hoc support to other members of the Board
What will you need to be successful:
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task!
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills : Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Aptitude to learn bespoke internal software
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Proactive and possess the ability to prioritise
- Work with discretion and uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills : friendly but professional demeanour
- Minute-taking skills
- 4+ years’ experience gained from a similar role
- Live locally to Bromley
- Occasionally, attend meetings in London/Croydon
- Twice a year, you may need to travel to a further location and potentially involve an overnight stay
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...