Event Sales Executive
Event Sales Executive - Live Events! Would you describe yourself as a bit of a dab hand when it comes to DIY? Like being a bit crafty? Love art? Fancy combining your hobby with your career in event sales...?Events |Sales | Media | Fun Team | Career Opportunities | Bonuses and Rewards! £18,000 - £23,000 - depending on experience | South West LondonJobfinders have a new position available for an Event Sales Executive within the ever expanding events sector a where you will work hard and equally play hard. Vacancy open due to growth of the team.
- Salary: £18000 - £23000 Per Annum £18,000 - £23,000 plus BONUS
- Location: South West London
- Duration: Permanent
- Date Posted: 26.04.2018
Event Sales Executive – Live Events!
Would you describe yourself as a bit of a dab hand when it comes to DIY? Like being a bit crafty? Love art? Fancy combining your hobby with your career in event sales…?
Events |Sales | Media | Fun Team | Career Opportunities | Bonuses and Rewards!
£18,000 – £23,000 – depending on experience | South West London
Jobfinders have a new position available for an Event Sales Executive within the ever expanding events sector a where you will work hard and equally play hard. Vacancy open due to growth of the team.
They are a fun, enthusiastic, energetic and happy bunch with market leading portfolios and established brands
- Reporting to the Team Leader, you would be responsible for selling the events to both previous and new business. Your role is selling event space to potential exhibitors who will bring their products and ideas to share with the visitors.
- You will maintain regular telephone contact with your accounts and build excellent working relationships in order to drive year on year growth
- Maintain a robust and ambitious sales plan and ensure maximum delivery against sales targets for entire portfolio.
- Source your own new business leads by looking online at competitors visiting competitor show, looking through relevant magazines and trade journals.
- Raise and maintain brand profile and become the recognised face of your portfolio, internally and externally.
- Closely monitor competitor activity and understand the market forces influencing your sectors.
- To be an example to the team and set the standard with regards to KPI’s, target performance and behaviours.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious eager sales person where in return for your hard work and success, you will be joining a growing business with a UK wide presence, who offers good financial packages and benefits.
- PERSONALITY IS EVERYTHING!!!!!! Proactive, enthusiastic and full of energy
- Fun personalty
- Did I mention personality?
- An interest in arts, crafts and DIY
- 1 years experience in a targeted sales environment, this could be telesales, retails sales, as long as it was targetted.
- You must have high energy, enthusiasm and an interest in events and exhibitions
- Excellent with all Microsoft packages, especially Microsoft Excel
- Team player – this is a must!
If you do not receive a response from us within three working days of submitting your application, please do assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Please refer to our website for details of other positions available and thank you for your application
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...