Editor, Editorial Assistant
- Salary: £18000 - £22000 Per Annum
- Location: Bromley
- Date Posted: 12.09.2017
Junior Editor/Editorial Assistant/Commissioning/journalist/writing/sub-editing/Kent/£18-22,000/,immediate starat
Main purpose of the role:
To research and write and/or Commission authors/industry experts to produce articles and features for the product range, via interviews, telephone and email, in order to help grow and develop the brand.
This is a FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY for either someone that is a recent Graduate/Undergraduate in the required discipline OR someone that is currently in a Editorial Assistant role, looking to take the next step up.
An established, independent publishing/event/conference producers based on the South-East London/Kent borders. The business has doubled in size in the last 3 years and is still growing. This role sits on their editorial team in their Head Office.
- Devise and implement editorial strategy and change
- Ensure that the content meets the needs of the readers and advertisers
- Oversee commissioning and selection of stimulating content
- Supporting the Managing Editor as necessary
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Your own form of transport is ESSENTIAL
- Degree in English Language/English Literature or similar
- Preferably a recognised JOURNALISM QUALIFICATION
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Proof reading skills
- High attention to detail, flexibility to adapt changes
- Amazing interpersonal skills
- Great IT skills – Office, Word/Excel
Please click \”apply\” or send your CV directly to me for immediate review and comment.
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...