Data Programmer - Graduate opportunity
- Salary: £20000 - £23000 Per Annum 26 days holiday, on-site gym, bonus, healthcare
- Location: Croydon
- Date Posted: 12.01.2018
Croydon/Surrey/SE London/Data Programmer/Developer/£20-23k/Graduate/entry level role/immediate start/
The company has their Head Office in Croydon, Surrey/SE London, they are a highly successful, established, progressive business that is one of the market leaders in its field.
Data processing programmers receive internal or client briefs to carry out a set of tasks. This role can involve working to tight deadlines and responsibilities of the job can vary but typically include:
To download, reformat, manipulate and cleanse data.
- To write logic in order to be able to process the data.
- To merge artwork and data in a page composition package.
- Compose pages and output print ready files.
- To have an understanding of the processes before and after data work (i.e. Creative, Print, Finishing and Mailing).
- To update job and company records, forms and systems as required.
The programming languages are industry specific and full training will be given.
We are ideally looking for a recent graduate in Software Engineering or similar and a proven interest in programming – Cygnus, GeMMA and GMC.
What will you need:
- Relevant qualification to demonstrate skills in development/programming
- Meticulous and logical – capable of prioritising
- Great problem-solving skills, analytical
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- \”Will do – can do\” attitude to work
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating systems is essential
In return for your hard work, they offer:
- A competitive basic salary
- Annual bonus
- 26 days holiday
- On-site gym
- Private medical cover
- Car parking
Please send your CV NOW for immediate review and feedback!
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...