Commercial Manager Based: SW London - easy walk from mainline train station / tube station Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 plus uncapped OTEPermanent, full time role. Reports to: Managing Director : who is open to ideas, very respected within the industry, good sense of humour and has a work hard play hard ethos.
- Salary: £28000 - £30000 Per Annum Uncapped OTE
- Location: London
- Duration: Permanent
- Date Posted: 08.01.2019
Based: SW London – easy walk from mainline train station / tube station
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 plus uncapped OTE
Permanent, full time role.
Reports to: Managing Director : who is open to ideas, very respected within the industry, good sense of humour and has a work hard play hard ethos.
Our fantastic client has BIG plans and the successful candidate will be at the heart of a some of the top events of its kind. With prestigious, invitation only events in the UK and worldwide you will be at the heart of something unique and in line with the organisation’s rapid growth programme to include new launch events in addition to the current events. This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
As my client quotes…you will be a “friend to the phone”. Selling to high calibre businesses and being in constant communication with well-established individuals, you will be smart, well presented and you will be verbally articulate. You will also have a sense of humour and you certainly will not need hand holding. Most importantly, you will have a hunger to really prove yourself and achieve great things at this really exciting time within the business.
You will be solely responsible for generating revue across:
- Hospitality Sales
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Exhibition Sales (packages NOT sqm sales)
- Ensuring revenue and profit targets are achieved at maximum yield.
- Researching and canvassing for new business. Identifying sales opportunities and effectively presenting the proposition.
- Selling at agreed rates and negotiating as necessary.
- Maintaining all records on the database ensuring that all individual and company details are correct and up to date.
- Meeting effective work standards through preparation and enthusiastic and professional delivery.
- Pursuing relationships/contact with decision makers.
- Arranging appropriate sales meetings with decision makers.
- Professional and effective use of visual aids in addition to maintaining control and relevance of face to face meetings.
- Maintaining accurate event plans.
- Helping in the delivery of events as required.
- Understanding USP’s and benefits of own and competitor products.
- Monitor competitor offering and websites to seek and convert leads. Also monitor new clients and industry developments for lead conversion.
- Maintaining product knowledge.
- Understanding market trends and developments to maximise sales opportunities.
- Delivering maximum revenues from new and existing clients while offering an excellent client service.
- Representing your organisation at all relevant exhibitions and events.
- Contacting key decision makers at client site and developing an understanding of their business.
- Communicating regularly with line management regarding prospective business through pipeline reporting
- Collaborating closely with the account manager.
Key skills & Knowledge
- Proven sales skills and a drive to identify new revenue streams.
Experience in selling sponsorship and exhibition space.
- Presentation and verbal articulation
- Drive and ambition
- Accuracy & Attention to Detail
- Team Work
- Relationship Building
Please note that if you have not heard from us within three working days, do assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...