- Salary: £23000 - £25000 Per Annum
- Location: Central London
- Date Posted: 05.09.2017
Administrator : £23,000 : £25,000 : 25 days holiday + bank holidays : London
My clients is a prestigious firm in Central London who are looking for a bright graduate to join their busy team as an Administrator.
- Liaising with external training providers to monitor student performance within the business
- Assist with any queries from team members
- Ensuring exam results are logged correctly and circulated appropriately
- Monitor staff training files to completion
- Input performance reports onto the internal systems
- Organise internal events for the students
Required Skills and Experience
- A graduate with a 2:1 or above
- Previous experience within an Administration/Office based role
- Previous experience gained in a professional services organisation (i.e. LLP)
- Highly competent with Word and Excel
- Must be a self-starter with a meticulous approach to work
- Very organised with excellent communication skills
If your experience and skills cover the required criteria and you are interested in hearing more about the position, please apply now and your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If you do not have the required skills and experience, your application wiAll not be considered.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days, if you haven’t received a response, please assume your application was unsuccessful.
For a list of current opportunities, please check out the Jobfinders website!
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...