Account Manager - Travel Publishing
Publishing sales - travel industry
- Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum Commission/Team Bonus
- Location: SW London
- Date Posted: 08.09.2017
Travel/Sales/Publishing/Leisure/Account Manager/£30,000+Team bonus/commission
ACCOUNT MANAGER – TRAVEL MEDIA
Working in the lively and vibrant travel industry, this established, successful publishers are looking for a highly motivated and resilient ACCOUNT MANAGER/SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE to join their sales team. You will need lots of energy, enthusiasm and charisma to succeed in this fantastic role offering great training and opportunities.
The role not only involves telephone sales and face to face meetings but attendance at conferences, exhibitions and evening functions. THERE WILL ALSO BE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR OVERSEAS TRAVEL for the right candidate.
What you will need to succeed:
• Excellent communication skills – you will be mixing with a wide variety of personalities and selling to an established client base of tour operators, airlines, cruise companies, hotels, tourist offices, ferry and rail operators, car hire companies and theme parks!
• At least 12 months\’ experience of B2B sales is essential – either gained from publishing, leisure or tourism would be ideal
• Good standard of education
• Highly organised, driven and happy to work to targets
• Hungry to learn
What you will be doing:
• Generating sales revenue from new clients
• Maintaining and increasing revenue
• Attending relevant conferences, exhibitions and workshops
• Creating comprehensive proposals to clients
• Gaining a good knowledge of clients, products and the travel industry
• Be a team player
In return for your hard work and commitment, the company offers exemplary training and development, a competitive basic salary plus individual commission, team bonus.
They are a 5-minute walk from Victoria BR – they are a sociable bunch with a great team spirit.
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...