Account Manager Print/Direct Mail
- Salary: £34000 - £36000 Per Annum 26 days holiday, healthcare, gym
- Location: SE London
- Date Posted: 13.09.2017
Croydon/SE London/Print/Direct Mail/£34-36K/Immediate start/Account Manager/Client Services
Client Services Account Manager
£35,000 – £40,000| South East London| Permanent
- Fed up with South Eastern and commuting?
- Would you like to drive to work?
- Frustrated with having meetings for the sake of having meetings?
- Feeling undervalued and taken for granted?
- Want to be part of a great success story?
- If the answer is yes to at least two of the above – you should apply now for this role
Your new Company
Established, friendly, supportive, highly successful business with offices based on the Surrey/South East London borders.
Firmly established as one of the UK`s leading provider of communication and supply chain solutions, their mission is to challenge themselves and their clients to develop new ideas, push boundaries, pioneer innovation and deliver best of breed communications.
The role of SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER is a pivotal role between all touchpoints on client campaigns. You will take full ownership and responsibility for driving its successful execution, and striving to exceed client expectations.
- Have a clear understanding of the clients\’ requirements and ensuring that other departments are fully briefed
- Contribute to the resolution of problems and issues as they arise
- Ensuring that all issues and problems are adequately documented
- Maintaining and contributing to the ongoing improvement of the department\’s processes and procedures
What you will need to succeed:
- Have previous experience in a demanding, client focused environment, preferably in direct mail, fulfillment or printing
- Print and/or data logic knowledge would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Have the personality that encourages others to have confidence in their ability
- Good Word/Excel knowledge
- Have the ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of complex projects
What you need to do now:
CLICK APPLY NOW for a speedy response!
For more information call Jobfinders on 0203 879 1079 or...